We have heard from multiple people that you didn't even want to try after reading Lucy's answers. Because one brave soul was good enough to attempt, we have decided to crown not one, but 2 winners this year! Both Lucy & Maudie (Connie) will receive the fabulous prize of... (we're still trying to think of one, but we'll let you know when we do). Good job to our winners! The correct answers are below:
1. What do both Angie & Jessica cuddle up with in bed at night?
Blankets- Jess from when she was a baby, and Ang from early childhood. Both are getting threadbare. And yes, we're not afraid to admit we sleep with blankets. It's perfectly normal and healthy for a 25 year old to have one.
2. Where are you most likely to find them on a Friday night?
Two choices here: Acting like an old married couple who have run out of things to say so they sit across from each other in a restaurant reading the newspaper OR Sitting at home with takeout watching something from Netflix.
3. How many countries have they each been to? Bonus: name them
Jess: Canada, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Ukraine, England, France
Ang: Canada (I feel like that's a big duh), Austria, Germany (I could name places with layovers but that feels like cheating)
4. What are their individual meals of choice?
Jess: Eggplant Parmesan, Ang: the ultimate comfort food of rice, egg, onion, and corn... basically I only make it for myself because no one else appreciates it the way I do
5. What is the name of Angie's "boyfriend" that grew to full size in only 3 days?
Hans. A good burly boyfriend name.
6. What character did each of them dress up as at the Storybook Tea Party?Jess: Ferdinand the Bull
Ang: CinderEdna (Cinderella's practical counterpart)