Monday, April 14, 2008

The Joy of Advertising

Even though we don't have cable and don't have much of a chance to watch commercials, there are some that have managed to get through to me-- the UK Sony ads. The colors are vivid, the movement mesmerizing, and the scenes enchanting. I can't say enough how much I LOVE color. I could stare at big gigantic swaths of color all day. Sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe when I first catch sight of blues or reds or browns or yellows that look so rich that you could take a spoon and dig in, coming away with a mound of decadently dense and frothy color that tastes on the tongue like it looks. So it is with anticipation that I have been waiting for the latest Sony ad to be done and can finally present you with the advertisement that makes me want to launch myself at my computer screen in an attempt to plop myself in the middle of it. I want to call up the powers that be and beg and plead and cry to be at the next one they make. Because you know it's going to be just as unbelievable.




Here are the links to the other Sony ads that are just as sigh inducing:

Bouncy Balls (Breathtaking! All time favorite)
Paint
Bunnies
Pyramid

1 comment:

andrea said...

Ok, those are the coolest commercials I've seen in awhile. I like seeing someone's creativity come to life like that. Commercials shouldn't be allowed on TV unless they are thoughtful and creative!